OEM-CNC machining center operation experience
The OEM-CNC machining center is mainly used for the processing of key parts such as mold cores, inserts and copper molds. The quality of the mold core and inserts directly determines the quality of the molded part of the mold. The copper processing quality directly constrains the impact of EDM processing. For the guarantee of CNC processing quality, the key lies in preparation before processing.
CNC machining process
1) Read the drawings and procedures
2) Transfer the corresponding program to the machine tool
3) Check the program head, cutting parameters, etc.
4) Determination of processing size and margin on the workpiece
5) Reasonable clamping of workpiece
6) Accurate alignment of the workpiece
7) Accurate establishment of workpiece coordinates
8) Selection of reasonable cutting tools and cutting parameters
9) Reasonable clamping of tools
10) Safe trial cut method
11) Observation of processing
12) Adjustment of cutting parameters
13) Problems in the processing process and timely feedback from the corresponding personnel
14) Inspection of workpiece quality after processing
Precautions before processing
1) For the new mold, the processing drawings must meet the requirements and the data is clear; the processing drawings of the new mold must have the signature of the supervisor, and the columns of the processing drawings have been filled in.
2) The work piece has the qualified mark of the quality department.
3) After receiving the program order, check whether the reference position of the workpiece is consistent with the reference position of the drawing.
4) Look clearly at each requirement on the program sheet and confirm whether the requirements of the program and the drawing are consistent. If there is a problem, you must solve the problem together with the programmer and the production team.
5) According to the material and size of the work piece, judge the rationality of the programmer's selection of the tool for the rough or smooth knife program. If the application of the tool is found to be unreasonable, the programmer should be notified immediately to make corresponding changes in order to improve the processing efficiency and the accuracy of the workpiece.
Precautions for clamping workpieces
1) When clamping the workpiece, pay attention to the position of the code and the extension length of the nut bolt on the pressure plate is moderate. In addition, the screw cannot be topped when locking the corner.
2) The copper male is generally processed by the lock plate. Before starting the machine, the number of materials on the program sheet should be checked to ensure that they are consistent. At the same time, the screws of the receiving plate should be checked for tightness.
3) For the case of receiving more than one piece of copper material on a board, check whether the direction is correct and whether each copper material interferes during processing.
4) According to the shape of the program sheet and the data of the workpiece size, the workpiece should be clamped. It must be noted that the writing of the workpiece size data is XxYxZ. At the same time, if there is a part drawing, you must check the graphics of the program list and the part drawing. Whether it is consistent, pay attention to which direction is out, and the pendulum method of X and Y axes.
5) When clamping the workpiece, you must check whether the size of the workpiece meets the size requirements of the program list. If you have a part drawing, you must check whether the size of the program list is the same as the size of the part drawing.
6) Clean the workbench and the bottom of the workpiece before the workpiece is put on the machine. The machine table and the workpiece surface should use oil stone to push off the burrs and the damaged position.
7) When coding code, make sure that the code will not be injured by the knife, and communicate with the programmer if necessary. At the same time, if the bottom pad is square, the code must be aligned with the square of the pad to achieve the purpose of balanced force.
8) When using a vise to clamp, you must know the machining depth of the tool to prevent the clamped position from being too long or too short.
9) The screw must be included in the T-shaped block, and it is not allowed to use only a part of the thread. If you need to connect the screw, the upper and lower screws must use half of the thread of the joint. Thread.
10) When setting the Z depth number, it is necessary to see the position of the program single touch number and the data of the highest point of Z. After entering the data into the machine tool, it must be checked again.
Precautions for clamping tools
1) The tool must be clamped firmly, not too short in the handle.
2) Before each cable cutter, check whether the cutter meets the requirements. The length of the cable cutter should be determined according to the processing depth indicated in the program sheet. Generally, it should be slightly longer than the processing depth value of 2mm and consider whether the tool handle collides.
3) In case of deep machining depth, you can communicate with the programmer, and use the method of two cable cutters as appropriate, that is, first obtain half to 2/3 of the length, and then obtain a longer length when processing to a deeper position. This can increase processing efficiency.
4) When using the extended cable nozzle, you should especially understand the data such as the depth of the lower knife and the required knife length.
5) Before the cutter head is installed on the machine, the taper matching position should be cleaned with a cleaning cloth, and the corresponding position of the machine tool sleeve is also clean, to avoid iron chips on the matching surface that affect the accuracy and damage the machine tool.
6) Normally, the tool tip is used for the length of the tool (in special cases, the tool is set in the tool), and the instructions in the program sheet should be carefully checked when setting the tool.
7) When the program is interrupted or the line needs to be re-adjusted, it should be noted whether the depth can be connected with the front. Generally, the line can be adjusted up by 0.1mm, and then adjusted according to the situation.
8) If the cutter head is of the rotating retractable type, if it uses water-soluble cutting fluid, it should be immersed in lubricating oil for several hours every half month for maintenance, so that the internal parts of the cutter head can be lubricated and not worn.
Precautions for correction and alignment
1) Pay attention to the verticality when dragging the workpiece, drag it flat while pulling the vertical edge.
2) When the workpiece is split, it must be verified twice.
3) After the number of hits is divided, the median position should be checked according to the outline size provided on the program sheet and the size on the parts drawing.
4) All workpieces must be centered using the centering method. The zero position must also be centered on the side of the workpiece before moving to the side. You must ensure that the two sides have the same margin. If you have to take the data unilaterally under special circumstances, you must obtain the confirmation of the production team again to pass. After taking the number on one side, remember the radius of the rod in the compensation.
5) The zero input of the workpiece center must be the same as the three-axis center of the workstation computer map.
Matters needing attention in processing
1) When the excess on the top surface of the workpiece is too large, when using a large knife to manually remove the excess, remember not to deepen the gong.
2) The most important tool for machining is the first tool, because if you carefully operate and check, you can know whether the tool length compensation, tool diameter compensation, program, speed, etc. are wrong, to avoid damaging the workpiece, tool and machine tool.
We specialize in the production of precision machine parts, mechanical parts,precision machining, OEM machinery parts,cnc machining,cnc milling,cnc turning parts.
If you have any mechine parts needs, please contact us:contact
If you want to see more CNC precision products, please click here： Product
If you want to see more news:News
Check out the latest company news on Twitter：twitter:@QianJmechanical