How to formulate machining process regulations？
What is the OEM machining process? How to formulate mechanical processing procedures? Let me help you to provide some reference materials.
The OEM machining process specification is one of the process documents that stipulate the machining process and operation method of the parts. It is to write the more reasonable process and operation method into the process file according to the prescribed form under specific production conditions. Used to guide production after approval. The machining process specifications generally include the following: the processing route of the workpiece, the specific content of each process and the equipment and process equipment used, the inspection items and inspection methods of the workpiece, the cutting amount, and the time quota.
Steps to formulate mechanical processing procedures
1) Calculate the annual production program and determine the type of production.
2) Analyze the parts drawings and product assembly drawings, and perform process analysis on the parts.
3) Select the blank.
4) Formulate technological route.
5) Determine the processing allowance of each process, and calculate the process size and tolerance.
6) Determine the equipment and tools, jigs, measuring tools and auxiliary tools used in each process.
7) Determine the amount of cutting and the quota of working hours.
8) Determine the technical requirements and inspection methods of each main process.
9) Fill in the process documents.
In the process of formulating process specifications, it is often necessary to adjust the content that has been initially determined in order to improve economic efficiency. During the implementation of the process regulations, unexpected situations may occur, such as changes in production conditions, the introduction of new technologies and new processes, the application of new materials and advanced equipment, etc., all of which require timely revision and improvement of the process regulations .